CCSF EARTH SCIENCES
COASTAL CLEANUP 2011
Saturday, September 17
10 am to Noon = Cleanup
Noon to 1 pm = picnic
Cleanup location: 1150 Carroll Street
(X in picture below)
Picnic location: Candlestick park
(Y in picture below)
To all members of CCSF Earth Science community:
Please join us as we participate in the national Coastal Cleanup Day on
Saturday, September 17th.
- Bring your own garbage bags and gardening or similar gloves. If you have none, we'll provide.
- More information, including waiver forms that you must complete and bring with you to the event at:
GGNRA Coastal Cleanup Day website.
- Wear sturdy shoes and dress in layers for any kind of weather!
- For picnic, please bring a chair, your own lunch, and food, beverages, or snacks to share if you want.
- Please contact Katryn Wiese (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you plan to attend, so we can determine how many bags to get and who to expect.
(Return to EARTH SCIENCES DEPT HOME PAGE).